



Kauai was absolutely beautiful! Jeff & I hated to leave the oasis, but we had to get back to our kids! After almost 5 years of saving airline miles, we flew first class and were off to have FUN! We played 18 holes of golf 3 mornings, snorkeled along PoiPu Beach and Tunnels Beach on the north side of the Island. We stopped and bought fresh mango's and corn on the side of the road and enjoyed relaxing by the ocean and watching the waves come in. It was absolutely wonderful spending some much needed time together! It's amazing how fast 15 years have gone by!
3 comments:
What great pictures, I love them all! Looks like you and Jeff had a wonderful time in Kauai. I am ready to go.
I can't wait to hear more!!! You look so pretty in that picture!!
I can't believe those are your kids. They are so big. Wow, I really feel old now. I bet you are the most awesome mom, although I bet they get scared like I was when you give them your mean face :) You know you have one!!!! Keep up on the blogging. It's so fun.
Post a Comment