This past weekend, we decided to take a trip up to Everett, WA to visit our families. We had promised to take the kids camping this summer, but, I've learned that time flies way too fast. They were happy enough to go spend the day at their favorite river spot...Cascade Park in Granite Falls. The water was SO cold! The rock they're standing on usually is a few feet above the water, but it was almost covered and very slimy. Jeff got bored and challenged everyone to swim to the rock. (I refused!-I admit I'm a big baby when it comes to getting cold!) It was so cold, that it literally took your breath away and hurt! All in all, they had a lot of fun. We went back to John & Sandi's and had dinner and S'Mores. YUMMY! Sunday, we went to my Mom & Dad's to celebrate my baby brother's birthday...(Brandon's 27!) It was a lot of fun and as usual a lot of great food!
No comments:
Post a Comment