Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Ashley 7th Grade-Thomas Kindergarten & Aylexie 5th Grade





Thomas was watching them take Aylexie to school...
Waiting for the afternoon Kindergarten bus.
Waiting more (35 minutes!)...
My big boy going off to school...

I can't believe they're all in school. It's such a strange feeling not having someone tagging along with me all day. Everyone was very happy with their teachers. Ashley found out she had 4 classes with her best friend who had just moved to Arizona. I think that made for a little saddness on her first day. Aylexie has a great teacher for 5th grade-Ms. Stahnke. She had her for 2nd grade and loved her. Thomas' teacher is Ms. Kaden. He was so excited I thought he was going to explode! He came home after school and told me that he LOVED school! (SIGH) I'm just happy that my kids are happy! :)


2 comments:

biddles and scootch said...

You are practically an empty nester! LOL love it! I am so jealous! I have 4 more years till Ruby goes to Kindergarten!

Sandy said...

I can't believe my little buddy has started school! It's kind of making me cry! We miss you guys!