Okay...I have NOT dropped off the face of the earth, it's much worse than that...I decided to go back to school. With the economy the way it is, I decided I had better pull up my bootstraps and get educated! Plus, I wanted to set a good example for my kids. I am in my finals week of my first quarter. I'm not going back to continue, I'm beginning. Yes, that would mean English 101, Math 90 and online PE. (Online PE? Yes, it does exist!) I'm a little tired, worn out, and feel a huge sense of accomplishment, all at the same time. If I do well on my finals in English and Math, I'll be able to keep my current grade status of 3 "A's". I didn't know I had it in me, but I hope this explains my absence of blogging!
My kids are doing GREAT! Ashley just finished track, turns 13 next week and looks forward to 8th grade. Aylexie had a lead part in the spring show for ballet. She danced a pas de deux. She LOVES ballet. I'll make sure and post a couple of pictures. She'll be in 6th grade next year, UGH! Thomas is growing up! He's finishing with kindergarten this next week and looks forward to 1st grade. He'll be playing soccer in the fall. He really wants to play t-ball next year, too.
Jeff's only got 1 more semester until he finishes with his MBA. I'm SO proud of him! I hope to finish with all my prerequisites and enter into the Nursing program in 2 years...if I can make it through my science classes!
I promise to try harder to post more!
No comments:
Post a Comment