The beauty of having a huge Thanksgiving dinner in my mind is the leftovers…whenever we go visit family in Everett, we always come home and I make our own feast so we can enjoy the leftovers until we are sick of them! Plus, I absolutely LOVE to cook and think I'm really good at roasting a turkey-compliments of Martha Stewart Living magazine!
If you’re going to have a feast, it should be in a properly set dining room! My kids really look forward to eating at the dining room table!
This picture speaks for itself…YUMMY!
Another must have…pretzel jello salad-I know it sounds gross, but it is SO good!
What feast would be complete without homemade rolls? Plus-these babies make excellent turkey/cranberry sandwiches for leftovers!
I didn’t get a real good photo of the finished meal-maybe next year! But, after all the hard work, when the deliciousness registers in your mouth, it is oh-so-worth every bit of planning and effort! I absolutely LOVE Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment