Wednesday, November 30, 2011

7-30-11 LAST DAY IN UTAH

 On our last day in Utah, Kate and I took our girls to the salon for a pedicure! Then we met up with the boys at Temple Square and had lunch before we jumped in the car for a LONG drive home!

First Day of School 2011 024

First Day of School 2011 025

First Day of School 2011 043

I love Kate!!!

First Day of School 2011 045

First Day of School 2011 029

We ate lunch at The Garden restaurant on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  They have a retractable roof and we were lucky enough to be seated right beneath it!  The kids that that was pretty cool!

First Day of School 2011 031

First Day of School 2011 032

First Day of School 2011 033

First Day of School 2011 036

First Day of School 2011 039

First Day of School 2011 047

Thomas and I posed like the statue behind us…

First Day of School 2011 048

First Day of School 2011 049 

Our family ~July 30, 2011~

No comments: