Saturday, May 5, 2012

1-23-12 AYLEXIE’S 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Aylexie LOVES to paint her nails and for her birthday, she outdid herself…she did and AWESOME job!  Looks pretty professional to me!

Connie's iPhone 009

She wanted cheesecake for her birthday.  I was happy to make her something special, until this happened…

Connie's iPhone 010

OH, NO!!!!!!!!  I pulled it out of the oven and it slipped out of my hands! 

Connie's iPhone 013

Connie's iPhone 014

Anyone want a bite?!  I headed back to the store for more ingredients  and was curious to see exactly how much this was going to cost…

Connie's iPhone 011

Connie's iPhone 012

$19.01 to make a cheesecake, or should I say, $38.02?!!!!!

Connie's iPhone 018

It cracked around the edges, but it still tasted delicious!  YUMMY!!!

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AYLEXIE!!!!!!!

Connie's iPhone 017

Kaimi with Aylexie’s birthday balloons…

photo (2)

She also wanted German Chocolate Cake-doesn’t everyone light a birthday cake with a blow torch?!!!

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 001

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 003

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 006

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 007

We love the Adams’ and the Ho’s!  They are our family in Vancouver!

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 010

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 017

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 035

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 038

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 039

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 040

2012 Jan - Feb Nikon 020

I had to end with another “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”!  We love you, Aylexie!

No comments: