Ashley entered an AJGA golf tournament and was pleased to be able to have a caddie. :) She immediately thought of Barbara Lay and was thrilled when Barbara accepted the invitation! We got up early to be on time to the tournament at the OGA Golf Course. She didn’t play as well as she had hoped because she got nervous when they announced at the tee box that they were instituting the same ball rule. This means that if she lost a ball, she would have to use the exact same brand/make of ball. She only had 3 of the ball that she started with and that got into her head. She was grateful for Barbara and her skills. She held her head high and played the round. The whole time I followed, I just wanted to go up to her and give her a big hug and tell her I loved her…
Here is a shot of where her ball landed in a trap…in the puddle! YIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment