My birthday fell on black Friday this year. It was THE BEST!!! Jeff and I woke up early and did a little shopping at Fred Meyer, came home and had Swedish Pancakes, got ready for the day and went to the mall. With the magic of cell phones, everyone divided and got their Christmas shopping done. Luckily, we had packed a lunch and enjoyed turkey sandwiches and pumpkin pie on the way home! We came home and ate dinner and I opened my presents.
Jeff got me some new boots!
Thomas got me a orange Adidas hoodie :)
Ashley & Aylexie got me a new iPhone case!
After opening presents, we went to Chipoltle for dinner, then we went to “The Forgotten Carols” I took this picture in the lobby with my cell phone. Jeff & Thomas were parking the car. The play was wonderful. I cried…
After the play, we came home and had pie! Aylexie bought me that beautiful scarf :)
Not quite sure what’s happening in this picture, but I HAD to post it…must be some pretty good partying going on!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment