Tuesday, December 11, 2012

9-14-12 ANNIVERSARY TRIP TO PHOENIX

 Jeff & I decided to celebrate our 19th anniversary in Arizona so we could enjoy the sunshine and golf!  We had a blast!  I’m a horrible golfer, but I love the game.  Jeff is passionate about golf and is an excellent player!  It was fun to spend some much needed time together, enjoying golf, eating dinner together, walking around the resort sipping fruited water and I even got to go to the spa one afternoon! 

IMG_0503

IMG_0502

IMG_0485

IMG_0484

IMG_0476

LOVED the golf carts!  The tracking devices were very helpful!!!

IMG_0479

IMG_0156

We had dinner/dessert at the resort and they gave us this beautiful plate full of dessert!  It was delicious!

IMG_0157

This was an apple cake.

IMG_0480

IMG_0482

We thought this golf ball ridden cactus was hilarious!

IMG_0483

IMG_0505

IMG_0489

Jeff nailed the green on this shot!!!

IMG_0499

IMG_0158

We asked our waitress to take a picture of us at this restaurant, but both turned out blurry…

IMG_0159

IMG_0161

They gave everyone tiny root beer floats.  How cute!

IMG_0163

IMG_0164

IMG_0165

This was dessert…Oh…My…Gosh!!!

IMG_0166

IMG_0172

IMG_0174

IMG_0177

IMG_0180

IMG_0183 

I was so lucky to be able to spend time with my friends, Sandy & Jennifer.  I don’t know what it is about Arizona, but two of my best friends moved there and are in the same neighborhood!  We had breakfast together and did a little shopping.  We all bought the same blouse and necklace and promised we would think of each other and our shopping excursion whenever we wore our blouses! 

IMG_0473

IMG_0487

IMG_0486

We FINALLY got to go to In-N-Out Burger.  It was FABULOUS!!!  Best burgers we have ever had!!!

No comments: