My Grandma Morgan celebrated her 90th birthday and wanted as many children, grand children, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren there as possible. It was quite a celebration! She is an amazing woman! Her memory is phenomenal! She might night be able to get around as quickly as she used to, but she can remember everything! I loved visiting with her and sharing her celebrating her momentous birthday! Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Robyn & I flew into Salt Lake City to drive to Idaho Falls, because it was cheaper. We wanted to drive something a little sporty, but got stuck with a good ol’ minivan. Oh well…at least we got to spend time together! We just talked and talked and talked! I insisted we stop at In-&-Out Burger for lunch on the way.
It was SOOOOO cold in Rexburg! I had to buy a wrap for my ears and a new scarf because I was SO cold! Uncle Kerry gave us a tour of the center (like the conference center in Salt Lake) at BYU-I. It’s quite grand!
Kerry & Emily’s dog, Max LOVED this baby kitten and carried it around everywhere!
Dad and Judy…she looks JUST like Grandma Feely!
Blair, Brenda, Craig, Sherry, Kerry & Grace Morgan
2013
It was a wonderful trip…but I was happy to go home to my husband and kids :)
When Jeff picked me up at the airport, he took me to the waterfront near Beaches restaurant to go for a walk. We stopped on a park bench and watched field mice scurry around trying to get food! He surprised me when we got home with an early birthday present he was making for me…a new hutch! It is going to be beautiful!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment