Monday, December 30, 2013

12/25/13 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

 Christmas was wonderful!  Each year, Jeff & I make our kids wait while we get ready for the day before they can go downstairs.  I know…we’re mean parents!  We told them they had to wait until 7:00am to wake us up.  We were listening in our bedroom to see if they were awake.  At 7:00 our door flew open and they all jumped on our bed yelling and screaming!  I love the excitement of Christmas! 

Christmas 2013 019

Christmas 2013 021

Christmas 2013 024

Christmas 2013 027

Christmas 2013 029

Christmas 2013 033

Christmas 2013 036

Christmas 2013 038

There’s a funny story behind Ashley’s present.  After we left Everett, we decided to stop at the outlet’s in Centralia.  I gave each of the kids $20 to spend on themselves.  Ashley called me to tell me she had found a scarf she loved at Eddie Bauer.  I told her I’d be right there to have her show it to me.  I was SHOCKED when she showed it to me because I had already bought it for her!  I then lied…I told her that she couldn’t buy it because it was THE ugliest scarf I had ever saw!  OUCH!  When she opened it, she said, “Mom!  You hurt my feelings when you told me it was ugly!”  I then told her I had to lie, because I had already bought it for her!

Christmas 2013 039

Christmas 2013 042

Christmas 2013 043

Christmas 2013 044

More clothes…(sigh)

Christmas 2013 046

Christmas 2013 069

TOYS!!!

Christmas 2013 078

Christmas 2013 082

Christmas 2013 085

A new Home Theater System!

Connie's iPhone 066

Merry CHRIST…mas!!!

No comments: