Monday, December 30, 2013

12/24/13 CHRISTMAS EVE

 Christmas Eve was very relaxed.  We watched Home Alone 1 & 2, ate way too much junk, went caroling with the Younger family and the Missionaries and then came home to open our pajamas.  Yippee!!!

Christmas 2013 003

Christmas 2013 005

My kids were VERY specific about what “kind” of pajamas they wanted this year.  Flannel bottoms and a large, loose top (they like to wear Jeff’s old t-shirts to bed).  I decided to “glam” them up a bit and put their nick-names on back.  Smalls, Petco & Buddy Roosky.  They LOVED them!!!

Christmas 2013 006

Christmas 2013 009

Christmas 2013 014

I had originally planned on making their flannel pants, but I found a screaming deal at Old Navy I couldn’t pass up!  I bought men’s bottoms for all of them!  I added a few inches to Aylexie’s and hemmed up Thomas’.  It worked out beautifully!

No comments: